Saturday, November 15, 2008

Story of Death

Death.... What is the meaning of death to u and to me?? Is that a worst things u never experience? ? Or it just a way to release us from all the pain in this world.... No matter what, died did cause a lot of sadness...

Yesterday morning, my roommates suddenly told me that his friend just pass away... I felt sad for him and felt shocked too... The things that shocked me is not his friend pass away but is that my roommates just have a chat with that friend a day before that... Wao , a minute before still talk happily, but next minute we have to cry for our friends..

Well, maybe i had face same things twice beside my roommate's friends, i become immune to that... The first person go like that is my dad... Around 10 at night, i still talking to him but the news of my dad had pass away reach me around 11 at night.... My dad's dead time is 11.45 pm... I remember that when we are in hospital, i and my bro are the two people didn't cry on the spot. So,i was called as cold-blood child by my friends... Although it is just a joke within my friends, but sometimes i really wonder if i was like that at that time.... But at lease now i know i am that kind of people...

Then the second is one of my friend. Although i am not that close to him, but he did help me a lot when i was in Monitor Board. He was one the best officer in that society. He have a same case like case above. One day before he pass away, he still have a gathering with all his friends. But next morning, we heard he had pass away. I remember in his funeral, almost half of form six people went for his funeral.His friends are lot more that his relative gather at his funeral...

Well, die is not that scary at all.... Just how we manage our life, and how we live in happiness... Remember one things,everyone's life just only have one. Don't waste the time and waste your life

2 comments:

Desmonde d'Crinoline said...

life is short, sometimes makes me wonder life are so fragile too...

is human sustainable? ...haiz...

no matter what it is, just live ourselves out..and call it a day... ^^

life-like-this said...

heyhey,good post.
always b well,human live once.
jia you!